May 12-13, 2022
Northern Quest Casino
100 N Hayford Rd. Airway Heights, WA 99001
Sessions will run from 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 12th.
Friday sessions will begin at 8:30 a.m. and the event will conclude at 4 p.m.
Please enjoy coffee and pastries in the morning and a box lunch can be purchased along with your conference registration.
Update on INDC:
Following changing regulations and recommendations, INDC will be updating its masking policy. At this time, INDC will no longer require masks, yet they are still highly recommended. Instead of an in-person questionnaire, we will have you perform a self-screening before attending. Temperature screenings are still expected to be performed.
Before attending, please consider the following questions:
1) Have you experienced any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 48 hours? Fever or chills
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
2) Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
3) Are you currently awaiting results from a COVID-19 test?
4) Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 by a licensed healthcare provider in the past 10 days?
5) Have you been told that you are suspected to have COVID-19 by a licensed healthcare provider in the past 10 days?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, consider seeing your healthcare provider or getting a test for COVID-19, especially where you may have had potential exposures to COVID-19. If you are unable to make the conference due to illness, please let us know.
We will continue to update you with any changes, as the information becomes available. Let’s have a healthy and happy conference!
Neill Mears, DDS
Spokane District Dental Society
23403 E Mission Ave, Suite 104 | Liberty Lake, WA 99019 | 509.838.0436 Phone | 509.838.5040 Fax